Why Is It Important to Hire an Insurance Agency to Take Care of My Business?
Besides auto or homeowners insurance, there are other types of agencies. A business insurance agency can be extremely beneficial for a company owner, as well as the employees, working in the respective firm . For this reason, it is of primary importance for all business owners to learn what the basic insurance types they can take advantage of are. Luckily, you have the team of Bates Insurance Agency here with you today, to give you a short explanation about how commercial insurances can work for you!
- Type 1 – Property insurance – This can cover losses to buildings and contents you own and use for your business.
- Type 2 – General liability – This coverage protects the business against third party claims, caused by negligence. It can cover libel, slander, defamation, and other similar offenses.
- Type 3 – Worker’s compensation – This serves to cover employees for job-related illness and personal injuries. It covers most of the medical bills of the victim, their rehabilitation expenses, as well as lost wages and missed job opportunities. For instance, it covers: carpal tunnel syndrome, eyesight problems, chronic headaches from staring at the computer for too long, etc.
- Type 4 – Professional liability – This provides protection in third-party claims of negligence in the performance of professional duties.
- Type 5 – Fidelity and surety bonds – Typically, these are three-party contracts in which one party agrees to guarantee an act, performance or behavior of a second party to a third party.
- Type 6 – Umbrella coverage – This supplement coverages are designed to provide protection from catastrophic losses as a result of general liability claims or commercial auto claims.
- Type 7 – Commercial auto insurance – It covers some legal liabilities resulting from injury or damage caused by your vehicles used for business purposes.
If you want to learn more details about some of these insurance policies, you can visit our office in Sacramento, CA, or contact (916) 251-3548 for a piece of information. Our knowledgeable customer care experts and commercial and homeowners insurance agents will help you choose the insurance you need!