Tips and Tricks to Help You get Started
There are plenty of cases when you may need to verify an auto insurance, here are just a few of them:
- If you are a business owner who wants to provide an employee with a car. Before doing this, however, you will probably need to verify the employee has some form of car insurance.
- If you are financing a loan for a car.
- If you have rented a car and want to drive it knowing that it has been properly insured.
Luckily, verifying auto insurance is a relatively easy process and today we, at Bates Insurance Agency, will prove it to you! All you need to do is follow the next few steps:
- Gather all of the information you can find about the insurance, you want to verify. This includes the name and surname of the policy holder, the name of the auto insurance agency of the policy holder, their addresses and phone numbers, the number of the policy and its expiration date. Do your best to get the proof-of-insurance card or insurance card of the individual, you are trying to verify.
- Take a look at the insurance card of the individual you are checking in order to determine the contact details of the auto insurance group or agency.
- Try to determine the contact information of the vehicle insurance agency or group, which should be on the insurance card.